Winter Whites

WINTER WHITES Where I come from on the east coast it is a cardinal style sin to wear white after Labor Day. Or maybe that rule just ap...



WINTER WHITES

Where I come from on the east coast it is a cardinal style sin to wear white after Labor Day. Or maybe that rule just applies to the autumn...dunno, don't care anymore. I've come to realize that I rather like wearing white in the winter in a sea of the black, gray, and brown dressed masses. It signifies my virtue and purity and.....ok so i'm joking here but I love how cool it looks in the white winter sunlight. This is a look that I wore while I was in Milan for fashion week last year shot after the Gucci show on Via Valtellina. Another one of my new favorite pieces and style tricks is utilizing my silver paillette turtleneck sweater in the day time underneath another piece like a hoodie as I have done here to add just a little bit of edge. 









LOOK


Jacket: DEPARTMENT5

Hoodie: ENERGIE

Sweater: H&M

Jeans: DEPARTMENT5

Boots: Findlay&co

Ph. 1 & 3 MANUEL BIFARI

Ph. 2 & 4 ADENIKE ADEGBOYE

*special thanks to Domingo Communication & Maximilian Linz*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor