G.H. Mumm #MummPlace Holidays 2016

The holidays have come and gone in a haze of holiday parties, too much alcohol, and piles of ironic Christmas sweaters that h...







The holidays have come and gone in a haze of holiday parties, too much alcohol, and piles of ironic Christmas sweaters that have finally been deemed trendy by the masses. How does one survive that stretch post Christmas and pre- New Years Eve? As I was pondering that very question a few days before X-mas eve while in the mountains in Courchevel the lovely folks over at REVOLVR and G.H Mumm sent me over a nice lil box of holiday cheer in the form of a bottle of G.H Mumm Cordon Rouge that glowed red upon arrival accompanied by a pair of champagne glasses that emitted the same hue (solving the problem of losing my drink in dark parties). Paired with the hashtag #MummPlace they invited me to share my champagne pop during the holidays. Usually for me alcohol is alcohol but G.H. Mumm champagne is one of the best I have had the privilege of getting drunk on. OH and BTW.....NO HANGOVERRRRRRRRR. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor