Piaget The Sunlight Journey

I'm obsessed with things that sparkle. I'm obsessed also with unique things for people with a particular taste. So when...







I'm obsessed with things that sparkle. I'm obsessed also with unique things for people with a particular taste. So when I got the chance to check out the presentation of Piaget's new High Jewellery collect at Hotel De Paris in Monaco I knew it was gonna hit me in the feels. 

"Sunlight Journey is a delightful escapade whose cadence is set by the path of the sun and the moods it instils, alternating between gentle strolls, bursts of joy and shared effervescence. This new collection highlights creative scenery inspired by the Amalfi Coast. A land of fire and volcanoes, a sun-kissed land, a land where natural elements clash with strength and passion, a land of culture that has nurtured the arts; a land of exchanges and sharing, where life itself is considered as an intense and refined work, reflecting the locations where the art of living is cultivated by the Piaget Society."

I think I pretty much identified my engagement and wedding rings for my future 3 husbands while I was there. No words to describe how gorgeous the collection was, but by far my favorite pieces were the blue ones. Blue is my favorite color, maybe its why I love Cote d' Azur so much lol. Anyways if you want to read more about the collection you can do it HERE. Words and even pictures don't do it enough justice. If you are in Monaco you have a chance to check out the Sunlight Journey until August 1.



#PIAGETSOCIETY
#PIAGETHIGHJEWELERY
#SUNLIGHTJOURNEY






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor