Bouchon

So I'm not really a morning person, few things get me out of bed quickly. However a good breakfast will do the trick. I'm not ...


So I'm not really a morning person, few things get me out of bed quickly. However a good breakfast will do the trick. I'm not talking that coffee and a croissant kinda life...I mean a spread. So when I found out (i'm late) that Bouchon in Monaco was quite known for their breakfast menu I had to try it out. So me, Emma and the dogs rolled out of bed on a rainy early morning in need of some life force in the form of food. We rolled up to Bouchon and got a spot on the terrace so we could people watch, like one of favorite things to do in Monaco, cause lets face it, this is a kooky little country. First thing I noticed was that they had a rather extensive green juice menu, juices for no tension, anti stress juices, energizing drinks. Ok so I'm not that bitch that exactly is into green juices...I just like to say I am lol, but I have to admit that the no stress juice with apple and pepper was pretty on point. 

So for breakfast we had salmon and avocado toast because if you don't eat avocado toast at breakfast are you really living? Poached eggs on muffins, scrambled eggs with salmon and herbs (we really like our eggs) croissants (duh this is france) and fresh fruits. I'm always weird about eggs in restaurants and that they will be dry and gross (thanks america) but the eggs at Bouchon were cooked very well and arrived to us fast. The salmon was fresh and flavorful (yay for no salmonella fears). The kombucha was delicious. The ambiance of Bouchon is quite different during the day than it is at night. It's a very diverse crowd of ladies who lunch, young mothers post workout, business men, and well heeled tourists. The staff was super friendly and attentive. For any breakfast enthusiasts I would totes tell you to get your ass on over to Bouchon, post up with a juice and some eggs and chill.




#SuperficialLivingLoves

#SLxMRG



Check out my video below for the full experience



Big thanks to Riccardo Giraudi, Giraudi Group, and Monaco Restaurant Group

Learn more about Riccardo Giraudi HERE

Get into the meat of what the Giraudi Group does HERE

Discover along with me the Monaco Restaurant Group HERE














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor