Superficial Living x Footlocker EU #NMD

Last week the new Adidas NMD launched and for the occasion they asked me to shoot my urban interpretation of what the Adidas NMD mean...



Last week the new Adidas NMD launched and for the occasion they asked me to shoot my urban interpretation of what the Adidas NMD means to me and my lifestyle. With the help of my photographer Vincenzo Traettino I decided on CITYLIFE, a new modern part of Milan. Honestly I consider myself a urban nomad wandering from city to city at a whim and I identify with a city that is constantly refreshing and revitalizing itself. Here i'm wearing the Adidas NMD exclusive to Footlocker.







*Special thanks to Vanessa Del Rosso, Probeat Agency, ADIDAS, Footlocker Europe, Maria Campadel and Vincenzo Traction

PH/Direction by Vincenzo Traettino

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor