I'm a Rabbit In Your Headlights

As I write this, hungover trapped in my bed, Milan is looking and feeling MOLTO TRISTEZZA. You know what I really hate? UGLY SNOW DAYS. ...



As I write this, hungover trapped in my bed, Milan is looking and feeling MOLTO TRISTEZZA. You know what I really hate? UGLY SNOW DAYS. Why can't the snow fall romantically and beautiful followed by blue skys? No in Milan right now its a horrendously shit state of affairs with this sleet, snow, rain, greyness and general melancholia. It's rather uninspiring and I cannot be assed to go outside. Looking through my computer memory this morning I cam across these shots done by the fantastic Eleonora Sebastiani a few seasons ago after the Iceburg show during Milan Fashion Week. It was a day sort of like today, post snow, grey and colder than Jessica Lange to Lea Michele on the red carpet.







Anyways this particular day I had rolled out of bed late and threw on a combination of strange things like my gym shorts and a blue Moschino rabbit eared scarf and silver boots not really understanding if it worked to other people and not really caring either. On a day like today with the streets full of tired stressed out frozen people this is what I would be wearing to inject a little fun and color into an otherwise wreck of a friday. I don't know if you know the song "Rabbit In Your Headlights" by UNKLE and Thom Yorke but it's the general mood of today. 


Happy Weekend guys

x

















WEARING

BEANIE: American Apparel 

BOMBER JACKET: American Apparel

SHIRT: Yes I AM

SHORTS: Nike

LEGGINGS: Givenchy

BAG: Vivienne Westwood

SCARF: Moschino

BOOTS: Raf Simons x Dr Marten


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor