Eat, Sleep, (ART) Rave, and Repeat: NO CURVES

Last night I was lucky enough to be able to preview the solo show of the adhesive tape artist NO CURVES at  the National Museum of Sc...



Last night I was lucky enough to be able to preview the solo show of the adhesive tape artist NO CURVES at the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo Da Vinci of Milano in collaboration with TATRAS and the exhibit Exp(l)oration. I've always loved art especially modern art and artists that take ordinary things and use them outside the purpose they were originally intended for to create something stimulating.  Through calculated and carefully places pieces of colorful tape the artist creates multi layered portraits that had me already planning to run to my nearest crafts store to create my own.

NO CURVES show will remain up from 12 February to 15 March 2015 at the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo Da Vinci and I urge you to go and take a look.




SHIRT: Department5

SHOES: Adidas Originals Stan Smith x Pharrel Williams














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor