New Year. New Game Plan

            Here I am again at the fresh start of another new year in the County of Milan that I call home. This past year was full...






            Here I am again at the fresh start of another new year in the County of Milan that I call home. This past year was full of ups and downs and sideways and diagonals and curveballs that kept me second guessing my life. This year I plan to learn from my many mistakes and successes. Sometimes it just takes a new outlook and a new game plan to get re-motivated. Here's to a happier 2015.



             In this post I'm wearing New Era a brand that has always been a wardrobe staple for me from the fitted caps to the sweats for the gym to the jerseys that add a sporty touch to a night out's look. This particular jersey I love because of the breathability of the mesh paneling.

             The cap is another New Era piece in collaboration with the fantastic Marcelo Burlon's County of Milan. In black it adds an instant street wear mood. The back pack is EASTPAK in collaboration with Marcelo Burlon. In his signature all over snake print it makes a subtle statement while still being very much utilitarian. With its multi strap support system it never put any weight on my shoulders which is a problem with most other backpacks.

             The shoes are Adidas Pure Boost exclusively for Foot Locker. Having incredibly huge feet I find sneakers in my size tend to be problematic from either the pain I feel on my arches to the width but not with these. The bottom is made of smart and responsive cushioning foam perfect for running and the upper made of a stretch nylon mesh that didn't constrict my feet.

             Constantly running around from either work or meetings, showrooms, and parties it's always good to find clothing and pieces that are comfortable and can be dressed up and down with the addition of a jacket or change of pants. Of course black is always a good idea

-LPP-

















Wearing

Hat: Marcelo Burlon County of Milan x New Era

Sunglasses: some store in St. Paul Vence

Jumper: New Era


Pants: Zara Man



PH: FRANCESCO BUSCEMI

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feeds

Sponsor